There are so many opportunities online these days to sell products that you have developed. Have you considered an online horse store for your business?
If looking at things from an artistic point of view (drawing, photography, jewellery, etc) you may be interested to know about avenues you can utilise to sell your horse related products.
- Storenvy – check out Galloping Graphics on Storenvy; you can set up your own store for free within minutes.
- Etsy – a search on ‘horse’ brings up so much! A commission is charged for each sale made, so you’re not spending to set up, instead you and Etsy profit when you make a sale.
If you create educational resources, then you can offer courses online or products online via the following:
- Udemy – check out my Breeding the Mare Course here. It doesn’t cost to join, Udemy takes a percentage of your course fee.
- TeachersPayTeachers – check out my store of Horse Resources here. Another site with a platform set up to sell and receive payments that is free to join.
- TeachinaBox – a search on the term ‘horse’ brings up resources available for sale. Like other online platforms, it doesn’t cost to join, instead you set the price of your products and TeachinaBox raise this by a percentage to earn commissions.
A lot of people sell products and services online via their own websites. Take a look at the post on Equus Education about Horse Lover’s Math. Consider online horse magazines where you can pay for subscriptions, horse clothes you can order or any other type of product or service.
Chances are if you can think of something to sell relating to your horse business, there is already a way to provide this online! Many times you can utilise free resources and find that your partnership with the platform provider is mutually beneficial.
Don’t hold off setting things up. Instead, do your research and get going! Why not set up your equine business idea online this year?
“There are many wonderful places in the world, but one of my favorite places is on the back of my horse.” – Rolf Kopfle