Perhaps you’re planning a trip to the lovely country that is Australia in the near future, but you haven’t yet worked out where you can get access to some awesome horse related activities. So there appears to be a myriad of options at Adrenalin:
- Horse riding on the central coast of Sydney
- A beach ride in Daintree, Queensland – while here, it’s a perfect opportunity to check out Daintree Rainforest.
- School holiday horse riding camp in Sydney
- Private and group lessons in Sydney
- Introduction to polo in the form of a 2 hour session – individual or group
- Jackaroo/Jillaroo 5 and 12 day courses in country New South Wales
Covering a myriad of prices from $45, there are different disciplines in a couple of States of Australia – perfect for those wanting to see different areas of this great country. For further details, check out http://www.adrenalin.com.au/all/&searchterm=horse.
“Wild oats aren’t meant for sowing – but they make a nice trail snack.”