So here’s one that would appeal to someone seeking horse related web work! As advertised on Equestrian Creative Network, the position is described as:
The Nitty Gritty (how you will spend your time):
- 50% Design Work: Work with the Web Marketing and Marketing team to concept and produce engaging emails, landing pages, and banners.
- 30% Coding: Code and release emails and landing pages using established company and industry best-practices.
- 20% Other: Be the lead Interactive Designer on our special software projects. Develop yourself and sharpen your skills by attending professional development training & courses within SmartPak, as well as through external conferences and seminars.
Position Must have’s:
- 2+ years of professional web design experience
- A portfolio site that clearly demonstrates your ability to deliver compelling design work
- Be a whiz at Photoshop and the entire Adobe Creative Suite
- Quick on your feet and a natural problem solver
- Thrive in an environment that is collaborative, fast-paced, and seriously fun
- Ability to convey design concepts to internal teams and clients through design compositions, working prototypes and style guides. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Sense of humor!
If this appeals to you, head along to the link above for more information and to apply.