So I’m reading some Hoofbeats magazines for work as they have some relevant articles for the breeding subjects I teach. When I stumbled across this one, I thought it definitely worth sharing!
Hoofbeats have listed a number of different riding holidays, their monetary worth and what is on offer in different states of Australia. All you need to do is tell them if you won, which of these holidays you would choose and why! Pretty straight forward 🙂
- Only one winner will be selected and that winner will select only one of the Horse Riding Holiday packages (for two people) offered
- Individual ride operator conditions and restrictions are to be read on their website prior to entry
- The prize must be taken before the 30th December 2011
- The winner agrees to submit a report and photographs or be interviewed for a short article after completion of their ride, which will be published in Hoofbeats magazine
- The question (reason for selecting a particular ride) must be answered to be eligible to enter the competition
- Persons under the age of 16 need parental or guardian signature to enter- check individual ride operators conditions regarding their position on including riders under 16 years
- Entries close 4th January 2011 and results will be published in the Feb March 2011 Hoofbeats magazine
- The prize is not redeemable for cash and no correspondence will be entered into
- Reader’s competition entry details will not be available to Horse Riding Holiday operator
So! Is one of your New Year resolutions to relax more, travel with regard to horses, spend more hours in the saddle? If so, consider entering this highly appealing competition! Remember, entries close January 4.
“How to ride a horse:
Step One – Mount the horse.
Step Two – Stay mounted …”