Awhile back I provided a link to the Equestrian Social Media Awards as a friend had suggested that people may like to vote for Equus.
The finalists have been announced, with 75% of the result being down to a panel of judges, and the other 25% down to popularity voting.
For those interested in voting, the deadline is February 8th of this year. You can only vote once, so why not check out the Equestrian Social Media Awards Finalists for 2013 and cast your votes! You can also check out the ESMA on Facebook.
The horse industry is great, but there is huge potential in it becoming small – that is, lots of equine people being linked with each other and informed – because of the internet.
So for those who make use of social media to keep up to date on their equine interests, I encourage you to look at these awards and vote for who you feel is the best in each category. Perhaps Equus Education will make it next year!
“Now the great winds shoreward blow, now the salt tides seaward flow, now the wild white horses play, champ and chafe and toss in the spray.” – Mathew Arnold